DuoServers shall provide its Services
to You (Customer) under the Terms and Conditions
of this DuoServers-Customer Agreement. The Agreement
is intended to protect both the integrity and
liability of DuoServers. and the Customer. This Service
Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed,
power, performance, and reliability of our services.
You understand and agree that the Service is
provided "AS-IS" and that DuoServers assumes
no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion,
mis-delivery or failure to store any Customer
communications or personalization settings.
DuoServers HOSTING SERVICES
1. BANDWIDTH. Each hosting plan include prepaid
bandwidth. Additional bandwidth is available. Contact sales department
for more information. This bandwidth must be prepaid before using
or otherwise the account will be suspended due overbandwidth usage.
2. DOMAINS HOSTED. DuoServers hosting plans include domain hosting.
Each hosting plan has a limit of the domains hosted..
3. DOMAIN REGISTRATION is available at discounted price only with
purchasing web hosting account(s). Each web hosting account can
use a maximum of one discounted domain name. Domain registrations
are final and can not be refunded.
4. DISK SPACE. Additional disk space is available. Payment is
accepted only in advance per year. Contact sales for more information.
5. IP ADDRESS. DuoServers hosting accounts do not include IP address.
For many customers IP address is important for starting SSL hosts
and that's why we allow purchasing IP addresses. Payment is accepted
only in advance per year. Contact sales for more information.
6. MYSQL DATABASE(S) is/are included in all hosting plans. Additional
MySQL databases are available. Contact sales for more information.
7. SSH is not included in hosting plans but it is available. Contact
sales for more information.
8. PRICING. All prices on the web site are in US Dollars.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
DuoServers offer 15 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our hosting service you can email and receive a full refund for your hosting plan within 15 days after you purchased the account. However all domain registrations are final, do not include any money back guarantee and will be subject to a $9.95 per year per domain registration fee. You will be required to make a deposit of $9.95 for the domain fee before receiving the refund for the hosting account.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the DuoServers Services, you will not use the DuoServers Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any DuoServers Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any DuoServers Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the DuoServers Services.
DuoServers reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as DuoServers deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in DuoServers's sole discretion.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the DuoServers Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. DuoServers shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
You agree that DuoServers, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service if you violate these terms.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Using the DuoServers Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service's registration form
2. Maintain and promptly inform us to update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or DuoServers has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, DuoServers has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to
- immediately notify DuoServers of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
DuoServers cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this
4. Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
5. Customer agrees not to publish on or over its account any information, software or other content which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
6. DuoServers does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or 'links' to sites that:
- infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene;
- contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- contain Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez)- Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction;
- has Adult Sites (content) - Any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements for adult sites.
SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
- the bulksending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which provoke complaints from recipients
- the sending of junk mail
- the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process
- posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it
- posting articles containing binary encoded data to a non-binary newsgroups
- excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups
- excessive and repeated cross-posting
- e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive
- the e-mailing of age- inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customer's account without the permission of the owner(s) or person(s) they specifically authorize. Only the owner(s) or such authorized person(s) may upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will have no liability to any customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to